Frequently asked questions

How do I establish an MC or become an MC member?
To become a founder of a MC, you have to upgrade your clubhouse to level 4. Afterwards, you can build the annex “church” on the right of your clubhouse. Wit...
Tue, 16 Apr, 2019 at 3:17 PM
How do I get more members for my MC?
To get more members for your MC, other members have to apply for membership with your MC. To apply, they have to visit the profile page of your MC and click...
Tue, 16 Apr, 2019 at 3:15 PM
How do I recruit Nomads?
To recruit Nomads you can either click on the Nomad Housing building in your district or, you can click on the "Nomads" button on the left side of...
Tue, 16 Apr, 2019 at 3:13 PM
How do I fight?
You can attack Crazy Lobos by clicking on the map or other players via the button next to the map. On the map, choose county marked in light blue and choos...
Tue, 16 Apr, 2019 at 3:12 PM
How do I unlock more types of units?
To unlock all types of units you need to upgrade your clubhouse. At the levels 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 and 15 you get one new type of unit. 
Tue, 16 Apr, 2019 at 3:10 PM
How do I establish “Dirty Businesses”?
You can establish illegal businesses in the darker colored federal states only. There are four types of illegal businesses in total: Cigarettes (duty unpaid...
Tue, 16 Apr, 2019 at 3:10 PM
How do I earn money?
The safest way to earn money is by expanding businesses that will earn you money. That way you ensure a regular income. Successful attacks on the Crazy Lob...
Tue, 16 Apr, 2019 at 3:17 PM